Apple brings official iPhone trade-in to Italy
Apple's iPhone trade-in program is officially coming to Italy. The service is now being advertised on the company's official Apple Store app, though notice has apparently not hit its websites yet. Under Apple's trade-in program users can exchange an old iPhone -- going back to the 3G -- for credit towards the purchase of a current model iPhone.
The iPhone trade-in program is currently only available in the US, Canada, Spain, Germany, France, and the UK. The expansion of the program into Italy could signal that Apple will be bringing it to more countries in the near future.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app