Apple brings official iPhone trade-in to Italy
Apple's iPhone trade-in program is officially coming to Italy. The service is now being advertised on the company's official Apple Store app, though notice has apparently not hit its websites yet. Under Apple's trade-in program users can exchange an old iPhone -- going back to the 3G -- for credit towards the purchase of a current model iPhone.
The iPhone trade-in program is currently only available in the US, Canada, Spain, Germany, France, and the UK. The expansion of the program into Italy could signal that Apple will be bringing it to more countries in the near future.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration