iPhone accounts for nearly 50% of UK smartphone web traffic
A new research report put together by Chitika finds that nearly half of all smartphone web traffic in the UK emanates from iPhones. Specifically, the report notes that as of June 2014, 48.9% of UK web traffic can be traced back to the iPhone, followed not so closely by Samsung with a 22.8% share.
As for the report's methodology, Chitika compiled its data by analyzing ad impressions within its own ad network for a one week period in June. Which is to say, the report shouldn't be viewed as authoritative as much as intriguingly informative.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)