Celebrate the 4th with slow motion fireworks captured by an iPhone 5s
On July 4th the United States celebrates Independence Day, and there isn't much news to report. Hot dogs are cooking, families are gathering, and people are watching Netflix. It's a party! So, in keeping with the spirit of the holiday, we present you with this happy video of fireworks, shot in slow motion, with an iPhone 5s.
The fireworks were shot over Lake Michigan on September 26th, 2013 by YouTube user john m foley.
For those readers seeking a more traditional fireworks display we present with you this footage from the July 4th 2010 Macy's fireworks in NYC. It was shot on an iPhone 4 by YouTube user Manny M., and still looks incredible.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature