Tim Cook does 80% of his work on an iPad
Certainly one who practices what he preaches, Tim Cook told the Wall Street Journal this week that he does 80% of his work on an iPad.
Apple Chief Executive Tim Cook says he does 80% of the work of running the world's most valuable company on an iPad.
"There's no reason why everyone shouldn't be like that," Mr. Cook said in an interview, explaining why Apple struck a partnership with IBM to develop applications catered to big businesses, or enterprises. "Imagine enterprise apps being as simple as the consumer apps that we've all gotten used to. That's the way it should be."
While the particulars of Cook's day-to-day iPad activity are anyone's guess, it certainly goes to show that Cook isn't blowing hot air when he talks about living in a post-PC era.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration