Want to download old iPhone firmware? Here's where to find it
Do you miss your old firmware? Do you have an old device that for some reason you want to run like it's 2009? Well iOS fans, you are in luck. The folks over at TechArrival have compiled a list of download links to original iPhone iOS firmware files for every firmware version.
Take a walk down memory lane with the iOS 2.0.0 for the 2G, and then see what 2.1.0 was like. Maybe you've gotten sick of iOS 7 and want to move back in time to iOS 6. Maybe you'll realize things aren't so bad with your current firmware version. We're not here to judge - tt's your phone.
If you're downloading the firmware in Safari make sure to turn off the auto unzip feature so the files aren't extracted. Head over to TechArrival and enjoy.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)