Bose files patent infringement lawsuit against Beats over headphone noise cancellation
According to TechCrunch and CNBC, Bose today filed a patent infringement lawsuit against Beats Electronics in the US District Court for the District of Delaware. The complaint, embedded below, accuses Beats of infringing several patents related to noise-cancellation technology used in headphones.
Apple is in the process of acquiring Beats Electronics in a $3 billion deal that is expected to close in September of this year.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter