Bose files patent infringement lawsuit against Beats over headphone noise cancellation
According to TechCrunch and CNBC, Bose today filed a patent infringement lawsuit against Beats Electronics in the US District Court for the District of Delaware. The complaint, embedded below, accuses Beats of infringing several patents related to noise-cancellation technology used in headphones.
Apple is in the process of acquiring Beats Electronics in a $3 billion deal that is expected to close in September of this year.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service