Bose files patent infringement lawsuit against Beats over headphone noise cancellation
According to TechCrunch and CNBC, Bose today filed a patent infringement lawsuit against Beats Electronics in the US District Court for the District of Delaware. The complaint, embedded below, accuses Beats of infringing several patents related to noise-cancellation technology used in headphones.
Apple is in the process of acquiring Beats Electronics in a $3 billion deal that is expected to close in September of this year.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync