New Microsoft Surface Pro 3 ads target the MacBook Air
Microsoft today launched three new ads for its Surface Pro 3 tablet that compares the device to Apple's MacBook Air. The MacBook Air is featured prominently in all three ads, appearing side-by-side to a Surface Pro 3 equipped with a keyboard and stylus.
The ads focus on how the Surface Pro 3 is both a tablet and a laptop, with touchscreen support, pen input and other features that the MacBook Air lacks. Microsoft uses the opportunity to take a few jabs at Apple, claiming in its "Crowded" advertisement that with a Surface Pro 3 "You are more powerful than you think," which is a thinly veiled reference to Apple's recent "Powerful" ads for the iPhone 5s.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature