Dropbox for iOS now lets you search within Word and PowerPoint documents
Finding exactly what you're looking for in Dropbox has gotten even easier thanks to the latest update to its iOS app. Thanks to newly improved "high fidelity" previews, users can now search within Word and PowerPoint documents for the content they're looking for.
The app also now features support for larger animated GIFs and assorted bug fixes, like being better at opening back up to where you were when you closed the app. Finally the app's caching has been improved so it uses up less data and disk space on your device. Given the incredibly low 16 GB ground floor for iPhone space ever little improvement to storage management helps.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)