NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
The NFL today updated its NFL Mobile app for the upcoming 2014-2015 football season. The app allows you to watch live games, receive up-to-the minute NFL game scores and follow the latest football action from your iPhone and iPad.
The latest update brings the app to version 11.1.0 includes the following new features:
- Integration of NFL Now national and personalized video feeds
- Live stream of "Fantasy Live" now available for all users
- Ability to share articles and VOD via Facebook and Twitter
- Additional social content added to News section
- Access to NFL Network Schedule
- Optimization to reduce app crashes
The NFL sweetened the deal for Verizon customers -- offering free live video of local Sunday CBS and FOX games for MORE Everything AND Premium customers. Verizon MORE Everything customers also now have the option to upgrade to NFL RedZone content for $1.99 per month.
The NFL Mobile app is available for free from the iOS App Store and includes in-app purchases for a month-by-month subscription or premium Season Pass access. NFL fans looking for a more personalized experience with customized video streams and no Verizon Wireless integration should look at the NFL's newest NFL Now app.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync