If you've been waiting by the mailbox for that slightly oversized package to arrive... the wait just got a bit longer. Our correspondents have been sending in the news this afternoon that the expected ship date on the 17" unibody MacBook Pro has been pushed to February 19 -- the original ship date...
Apple posted details about how much it will cost to replace the battery in the new 17-inch MacBook Pro notebooks announced at last week's Macworld Expo. The cost works out as follows: United States: $179 Canada: C$219 Europe: €179 (including VAT) United Kingdom: £139 (including...
At least the Apple Store wasn't down this time for too long: today, Apple introduced the 17" MacBook Pro with an Intel Core Duo processor. It's lost .1 lb, now weighing a mere 6.8 lb, and also features a built-in iSight, Front Row and MagSafe - just like its 15" little brother. The...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options