Last week I downloaded (but did not install) the iPhone OS 3.1.3 firmware for my 3GS. I wanted to have a copy of the firmware on hand, but didn't want to upgrade right away. I checked "Do not ask me again" and clicked Download Only. I thought that was the end of the matter. Unfortunately, this ...
Time to update your iPhone SDK to 3.1.3! It's a required update, otherwise Xcode will not recognize or work with your 3.1.3 device. Head on over to the iPhone dev center (developer credentials needed to log in) to download the latest version. As always, the iPhone SDK includes Xcode, the iPhone ...
Apple has upgraded the iPhone and iPod Touch software to version 3.1.3 which includes the following changes: Improved accuracy of reported battery level on the iPhone 3GS Resolves issue where third-party apps would not launch in some cases Fixes a bug which may cause an app to crash when ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station