Updated for clarity & to note that 30-pin cable is also universal for iPhone and iPad. Apple's Lightning cable received a fair amount of criticism when it was introduced along with the iPhone 5. The new port replaces the 30-pin connector found on previous iPhone models and contains...
Lightning 30-pin adapter works with analog audio, "iPod Out" doesn't mean what you think it means (Updated)
A certain degree of confusion around not-yet-shipping products is inevitable, as hands-on information is limited and manufacturers' descriptions may be cryptic. In the case of the iPhone 5, Apple's not helping matters with its spec page for the Lightning to 30-pin dock adapters, specifically the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free