The 64 GB Wi-Fi + 3G model is the most popular iPad 2 model according to market research firm Context. The top-of-the-line model accounted for a third of all iPad 2 sales in Western Europe. The runner-up in this sales race is the entry-level 16 GB Wi-Fi only model, which grabbed 22 percent of all ...
Recently-revealed engineering samples of iPhone 4s have been found to have 64 GB of memory -- see picture above from Unwire, and this M.I.C. Gadget story -- showing that there's no physical reason why the iPhone 5 couldn't have this much memory. The iPad 2 has already been criticised for ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs