After nearly three years of reports, rumors, and scoops which never panned out, it's been confirmed that Apple's new A8 processor is in fact being manufactured by Taiwan Semiconductor (TSMC). Latest news from @Chipworks: The A8 processor was fabricated at TSMC and uses a 20 nm CMOS manufacturing...
Earlier this year, Apple and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) inked a three-year deal for the chip manufacturer to produce A-series processors for iOS devices starting in 2014. While the move was seen as a strategic step away from relying on rival Samsung to produce the chips,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features