Apple apparently hasn't answered back the Australian government just yet about its query this week on pricing for both apps and hardware. The Australian Parliament, including Labor Minister Ed Husic, has been knocking on Apple's door trying to figure out why the company charges more for its...
Sure, you can pick up a cute iPod speaker or sweet Baby iPod shirt for Mother's Day, but wouldn't a luxurious 24-karat golden iPod send the "I love you so much Mom that money means nothing" message you really want to deliver? Money won't buy happiness but it can buy you a gold plated iPod. Just...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free