Tag: Ace Metrix
The "Designed by Apple" ads that have been filling the airwaves (and print media) recently are apparently falling as flat with viewers as a Jony Ive UI. A Bloomberg article says that survey data from consulting firm Ace Metrix shows that the latest ad -- which has only been around since June 10 --...
Apple's new iPhone 4S ads featuring Samuel L. Jackson and Zooey Deschanel appear to be resonating with TV viewers. Ace Metrix, a firm that does analytics for television and video advertisers, found that those two ads were the "most effective TV ads to break the week ending April 20" for mobile ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter