Texting while driving is an insanely dangerous habit that, despite the best efforts of many different groups, shows little sign of slowing. We're already used to having to using our iPhones in "Airplane Mode" when taking to the skies, so would a "Car Mode" be a viable tool for curbing dangerous...
Since I brought home my 3G + Wi-Fi iPad a little over a week ago, I've been running in Airplane Mode with Wi-Fi enabled to avoid using cellular data. Otherwise I kept getting a prompt (shown here) asking me if I wanted to setup an account, which I didn't want to do. Fortunately, there is another...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration