I've experienced this issue many times. A new email arrives, or some other such event that ought to trigger an audible alert from my Mac, but I get nothing but silence. Until Apple decides to fix this long-standing problem, the Mac Observer has one possible solution. They suggest unplugging any ext...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter