I am a big advocate of the iPad as a portable computer which can satisfy most of the needs of most computer users most of the time. Combine the iPad with a keyboard, and it becomes even easier to use. The only downside has been the cost. The Apple Wireless Keyboard sells for $69, and is pretty ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter