Distimo, a source for online app analytics, has released their June report covering the month of May. This time, they take a look at what exactly it takes for an app to make it to the top chart positions in different app stores. The research report provided to TUAW Friday showed that to reach the ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter