If you think Apple's finances have been flying high in 2011, just wait. A report by Brian White of Ticonderoga Securities shows that the company's supply chain is showing record sales for November. In turn, that could indicate record sales for Apple products during the holiday season. As reporte...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter