Do the kids at Gizmodo know something our brothers and sisters at Engadget don't? Brian Lam says: "Gizmodo Knows: iPhone Will Be Announced On Monday. I guarantee it. It isn't what I expected at all. And I've already said too much." Read into that what you will. First thing I notice is the lack of...
Hon Hai, aka Foxconn Electronics, won't comment or confirm, but the cat seems to really be out of the bag now. This latest batch of iPhone reports feels like less of a rumor than previous iterations. According to this Forbes article, Hon Hai has "secured contracts from Apple Computer for 12 mln...
MacRumors cites an ABC News [via PC Magazine] report that T-Mobile's CEO (USA), Robert Dotson, spent a bit of time at a press conference last Friday discussing what a shining example of innovation Apple is and how "Apple's and T-Mobile's visions seem to be aligned." Dotson refused to comment on the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows