There's really no place where you can be guaranteed lifelong employment these days, Apple included. But, it still angered former employee Wayne Goodrich, who had worked for Apple since 1998 and dismissed in December for "business reasons." Goodrich has turned around and sued Apple, Bloomberg ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter