Unfazed by the still-lingering effects of Hurricane Sandy, near-record crowds descended upon the flagship Fifth Avenue Apple Store in Manhattan today, snapping up all of the white iPad minis on hand by 11:15 AM EDT and the last of the black models by 12:10 PM. Topeka Capital Markets analyst...
$900 can buy a lot. With taxes added on, it can buy you a pretty nice iPad 2 -- provided you can find one. For iOS developer Hazem Sayed (pictured at right), $900 bought him the first place in the iPad 2 line at the 5th Avenue Apple Store in Manhattan and the perfect venue to tout his free...
Here's an earworm for you; hip-hop group FattySpins recorded a love song to ladies and to all things Apple, and filmed the video (above) at the landmark Apple Store Fifth Avenue. The song manages to not only encompass a lot of Apple products in its lyrics, but also manages to poke some good fun at...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs