Tablet maker Archos is stepping outside its Android-based product lineup to offer a new Bluetooth keyboard for the iPad. This is one of the first products from a new division within Archos that'll share the company's technologies with other platforms. The new Archos Design Bluetooth Keyboard...
Apple's iPad 2 is king of the tablets according to a comparative review released by Consumer Reports (CR) today. The publication's lab evaluated 10 of the "most-promising" tablet devices from Apple, Archos, Dell, Motorola, Samsung and ViewSonic. The 32 GB iPad 2 with Wi-Fi plus 3G (US$729) scored...
Dan Frommer's post this morning over at Silicon Alley Insider suggests that one of the missing pieces from the competitive pie, as far as Google and Palm's mobile OS offerings are concerned, is a 3G-free & contractless device. Something, perhaps, like the iPod touch. Absent a way for consumers...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options