We've reported on how Apple is encouraging development in the Chinese market, and it's not going to be without financial reward for services over there. Bloomberg reports that Apple and Baidu, the Chinese search engine, will be sharing advertising revenue. Baidu said it's similar to contracts e...
According to The Next Web, Chinese website Sina Tech speculates that Apple may roll out an update in China that'll drop Google search from iOS and replace it with Baidu, a Chinese language search engine. Though unconfirmed, this move makes sense as Baidu commands more than 80 percent of the sea...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter