Bank of America is testing a new system that will let customers make mobile payments with smartphones, including the iPhone, Reuters reports. Testing has begun in Charlotte, N.C., where the bank is headquartered. Reuters reports the bank is using technology from Paydiant, whose mobile payment ...
Bank of America isn't the first to implement this, but customers will be happy to see that the latest update to its iOS apps add the ability to make deposits using a camera on the iPhone or iPad. The iPad version came out July 26, and the iPhone update rolled out Tuesday. You need to be ...
Apple is rumored to be adding NFC support to the iPhone at some point in the future, but here's a way you can add wireless payments to your iPhone right now. You don't have to solder an NFC chipset, install any applications or even apply a sticker, all you have to do is pop off the back of the ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.