Bob Bowman, the president and CEO of Major League Baseball Advanced Media, sat down with Walt Mossberg at the D: Dive into Mobile conference on Tuesday. Among other things, the pair talked about Apple versus Android in the world of Major League Baseball apps. Bowman confirmed that iOS is stil...
Major League Baseball Advanced Media is one of the most powerful developers on the App Store -- every spring, when the new version of the MLB app arrives, the company picks up a sizable chunk of income just from the mobile app, not to mention the subscription service that fuels the live game ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)