Bob Bowman, the president and CEO of Major League Baseball Advanced Media, sat down with Walt Mossberg at the D: Dive into Mobile conference on Tuesday. Among other things, the pair talked about Apple versus Android in the world of Major League Baseball apps. Bowman confirmed that iOS is ...
Major League Baseball Advanced Media is one of the most powerful developers on the App Store -- every spring, when the new version of the MLB app arrives, the company picks up a sizable chunk of income just from the mobile app, not to mention the subscription service that fuels the live game ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs