In late April, Apple raised US$17 billion as part of a bond sale to help finance its $55 billion stock repurchasing program and increased dividend payouts. A common question at the time was why a company like Apple, with over $145 billion in the bank, would need to raise money at all. The short of ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter