Two weeks ago we reported that a man sued Apple after finding out that the US$22.99 he paid for a season pass of Breaking Bad was only good for the final season's first eight episodes. In truth, the final season of Breaking Bad is 16 episodes long but was divided up into two installments of eight...
Apple sued for false advertising after dividing up the final 16 episodes of Breaking Bad into two seasons on iTunes
Last night's episode of Breaking Bad was one of the most intense in the series' history, but for those who haven't seen it yet, don't worry, I won't be putting out any spoilers. You see, today's Breaking Bad news has nothing to do with Walter White's slow transformation into Scarface, but rather...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync