Two weeks ago we reported that a man sued Apple after finding out that the US$22.99 he paid for a season pass of Breaking Bad was only good for the final season's first eight episodes. In truth, the final season of Breaking Bad is 16 episodes long but was divided up into two installments of eight...
Apple sued for false advertising after dividing up the final 16 episodes of Breaking Bad into two seasons on iTunes
Last night's episode of Breaking Bad was one of the most intense in the series' history, but for those who haven't seen it yet, don't worry, I won't be putting out any spoilers. You see, today's Breaking Bad news has nothing to do with Walter White's slow transformation into Scarface, but rather ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app