The 2012 superlatives for Apple just keep rolling in. NPD Group released a report today showing an overall decline in US sales of consumer technology for the year, but that Apple's share of sales (based on revenue) rose from 17.3 percent in 2011 to 19.9 percent in 2012. Apple's sales share wa...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter