Joining in on the conversation about tonight's .Mac outage, reader Chad sent us a link to a page he discovered on .Mac. He said that while trying to access his .Mac service on his iPhone, he was redirected to a MobileMe browser requirements page. One of the suspicious things on the page is the fact...
Hello TUAW readers, my name is Cory Bohon. I'm the newest TUAW blogger and very excited to be blogging for one of the best Apple blogs anywhere. I started blogging in 2004 at the "young" age of 15 (I am now 18). 2004 was a big year for me, since that is when I got my first Mac as well. I started...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app