Cut Me In is a new iOS app that simulates the Photoshop lasso tool and the eraser tool. You can choose a background from those provided or use something that is already on your camera roll. Bring up a picture, then use your finger to trace around an object and the image will be dropped in front...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter