Ars Technica has a really interesting article about the fabled proximity sensory in the iPad 3G. I know what you're thinking: "Why does the iPad 3G have a proximity sensor?" Well, if Ars did a proper job at finding and interpreting FCC papers (as I believe they did) it's there to protect users ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter