Ars Technica has a really interesting article about the fabled proximity sensory in the iPad 3G. I know what you're thinking: "Why does the iPad 3G have a proximity sensor?" Well, if Ars did a proper job at finding and interpreting FCC papers (as I believe they did) it's there to protect users ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.