In preparation for millions of iPhone 4 users who will soon be jumping onto the Verizon Wireless network, the company has announced that they will start throttling the data throughput of customers who consume an "extraordinary amount of data." In a PDF memo on the Verizon Wireless website, the compa...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter