A while back, we introduced TUAW readers to the CURB (US$16.99), a very minimalist stand for laptops that props the bottom of the device up off of a surface to allow air to circulate underneath. While I half-jokingly said that one could just as easily cut a $1 foam pool noodle to shape to perform ...
The first time you know there's something special about the AL13 Aerospace Aluminum iPhone 5 bumper (US$59.99) from Designed by m is when you open the plain cardboard box. Slide off the top, and inside you find a slender, aircraft-grade aluminum (13 is the atomic number of aluminum, by the way...) ...
Here's one of those accessory ideas that you wish you had thought of. Jon Liow of Designed by m was tired of hearing his laptop fan kicking in when he was working on something (not that it would ever happen with a MacBook Pro...), and tried a lot of different solutions. The CURB (pre-order price ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs