A while back, we introduced TUAW readers to the CURB (US$16.99), a very minimalist stand for laptops that props the bottom of the device up off of a surface to allow air to circulate underneath. While I half-jokingly said that one could just as easily cut a $1 foam pool noodle to shape to perform ...
The first time you know there's something special about the AL13 Aerospace Aluminum iPhone 5 bumper (US$59.99) from Designed by m is when you open the plain cardboard box. Slide off the top, and inside you find a slender, aircraft-grade aluminum (13 is the atomic number of aluminum, by the way...)...
Here's one of those accessory ideas that you wish you had thought of. Jon Liow of Designed by m was tired of hearing his laptop fan kicking in when he was working on something (not that it would ever happen with a MacBook Pro...), and tried a lot of different solutions. The CURB (pre-order price o...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)