Tag: Developer Program
After a many-hours outage, the Apple developer site is back -- and the changes are profound, at least on the Mac end of things. On the iPhone side, users are required to update their profiles, take a rather obnoxious survey and agree to new terms [Developer credentials required for link]. ...
As Steve Jobs opened up the keynote on Monday, he threw out a few numbers which, frankly, went by me without really clicking until today. At 10:10, my live blog reads as such: 10:10. 25,000 applied to dev program. 4,000 admitted. 35% of the Fortune 500 has participated in the program. Working with ...
I don't know if this is going to pan out or not, but TUAW reader Skaro (exterminate!) reports that he's been accepted into the iPhone developer program. Not a big deal until you realize that he lives in the UK and paid up his £59 fees. If true, this is huge. Many important 3rd party Apple ...
TUAW has finally been able to confirm actual acceptances into the $99 iPhone developer program. This is what we have been able to learn: The accepted developers were apparently among the first to apply. Rather than wait for the SDK to download, many of the developers applied as soon as they saw ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.