While iPhone sales got off to a great start when the device was released in India this past November sales have cooled in the last few months. A new report from the Times of India shows that in the last quarter of 2012 Apple sold 230,000 iPhones in the country; by the end of the first quarter of...
While Apple's success in established markets around the world is taken for granted, the company is having a harder time gaining a solid foothold in two large and growing smartphone markets -- China and Brazil. As GigaOM's Erica Ogg notes in a recent post, a Chinese manufacturer and Brazilian...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature