While iPhone sales got off to a great start when the device was released in India this past November sales have cooled in the last few months. A new report from the Times of India shows that in the last quarter of 2012 Apple sold 230,000 iPhones in the country; by the end of the first quarter of...
While Apple's success in established markets around the world is taken for granted, the company is having a harder time gaining a solid foothold in two large and growing smartphone markets -- China and Brazil. As GigaOM's Erica Ogg notes in a recent post, a Chinese manufacturer and Brazilian...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options