The beautiful anodized aluminum finish on many Apple products keeps them from corrosion, provides a hard and (mostly) scratch resistant surface, and even -- in the case of the iPod nano and shuffle -- a beautiful color tint. But have you ever wondered about the process of anodizing? To give you...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter