Back in the dim past of personal computers, flight sims were the rage. They were the kind of game that didn't just emulate something simple like Tic-Tac-Toe or a Monopoly board. The computer could do the calculations to give you a rough feeling of flight. The original sims were wire-frame applicatio...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter