I looked at the Fuzel app last year and found it a nice way to make some striking collages on iOS. A new update puts your images in motion with tasteful zooms, and lets you add music from your iTunes library or use the music contained in the app. You can also select frames and the arrangement of...
I've seen a lot of collage software come and go. Some are quite powerful and keep growing, such as Diptic. Others don't really have interesting templates or don't allow you enough creative freedom to let you make the collage that fits your mood or your personality. The last few days, I've been...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update