FOSS Patents reports that Apple is seeking to add Samsung's latest flagship device -- the Galaxy S 4 -- to its second California case against Samsung, currently scheduled to begin in March of 2014. Back in April, Judge Lucy Koh instructed both Apple and Samsung that they have until February 6, 20...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter