Garmin has an innovative way to help you beat the holiday traffic. It's the StreetPilot USA Onboard app update, released today, and it includes an option for an in-app purchase of traffic camera images from any of 10,000 cameras across the US and Canada. The option will cost US $9.95 per ...
If you follow my reviews, you know I had mixed emotions about the newly released iPhone Garmin StreetPilot. Chief among my complaints was an incredibly tinny and distorted voice. I'm happy to report that, after an update, the voice sounds much better and is now useful. Garmin has also increased the ...
It was only a matter of time before Garmin had to get on the iPhone navigation bandwagon, and now it has finally happened. Garmin StreetPilot joins a crowded field of nav apps wanting some space on your iDevice. StreetPilot is US-Canada only and sells for $39.99. I spent two days driving with the ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs