When we last mentioned TrailRunner it was pitched primarily as a tool for making your iPod into a workout tool. The newly released version 1.3 expands its functionality considerably with support for importing routes from the recently released Garmin Training Center as well as workout information ...
We previously mentioned that leading GPS-maker Garmin was planning to release their long delayed Training Center software for OS X. Garmin Training Center is designed to work with Garmin's line of wrist and bike GPS devices to allow you track a variety of workout data (routes, heartrate, etc.). ...
I know somebody who has been waiting for this for a long time. Garmin announced nearly a year ago that they would be supporting OS X for their Forerunner and Edge line of GPS devices designed for running and biking. Windows users have long been able to upload tracking information for use with the ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time