Tag: Go Islanders
Naysayers move along. We love you Canada. We love CNTM--yay Rebecca--especially after the Cylon was replaced by the small orange man. We love Vancouver and Montreal and Hockey and beer with actual alcohol in it. We love Hockey and Anne of Green Gables and Pioneer Quest and $1.05 on the dollar and...
Finally. The Canadian iPhone. Joe Maur pointed me to this new iPhone for the Holidays page at the Apple Canada online store. So the wait is over. Soon, you'll be able to pay way too much to Rogers for your very own personal iPhone--although we have yet to find plan specifics. Happy Holidays,...
O Canada, your home and native land True iPhone love will soon command. With glowing hearts you'll see Rogers rise, The True Carrier strong but certainly not free! From far and wide, O Canada, We'll be calling thee. Protégera nos foyers et nos electroniques consumer. O Canada....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free