Tag: Go Islanders
Naysayers move along. We love you Canada. We love CNTM--yay Rebecca--especially after the Cylon was replaced by the small orange man. We love Vancouver and Montreal and Hockey and beer with actual alcohol in it. We love Hockey and Anne of Green Gables and Pioneer Quest and $1.05 on the dollar and ...
Finally. The Canadian iPhone. Joe Maur pointed me to this new iPhone for the Holidays page at the Apple Canada online store. So the wait is over. Soon, you'll be able to pay way too much to Rogers for your very own personal iPhone--although we have yet to find plan specifics. Happy Holidays, ...
O Canada, your home and native land True iPhone love will soon command. With glowing hearts you'll see Rogers rise, The True Carrier strong but certainly not free! From far and wide, O Canada, We'll be calling thee. Protégera nos foyers et nos electroniques consumer. O Canada. ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox updates to support PDF annotations and better integration with iWork
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents