Daniel Spitler is facing up to 10 years in prison for his role in the theft of personal information from iPad 3G users on AT&T. Spitler was one of the men responsible for writing the iPad 3G Account Slurper that parsed the SIM card numbers of AT&T iPad 3G owners and used them to...
You'll remember that the not-at-all-ridiculously-named Goatse Security (GS) announced its discovery of an exploit on AT&T's website last week. They used it to get a list of email addresses belonging to iPad 3G customers. One hundred and fourteen thousand of them, in fact. AT&T...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates