Daniel Spitler is facing up to 10 years in prison for his role in the theft of personal information from iPad 3G users on AT&T. Spitler was one of the men responsible for writing the iPad 3G Account Slurper that parsed the SIM card numbers of AT&T iPad 3G owners and used them to...
You'll remember that the not-at-all-ridiculously-named Goatse Security (GS) announced its discovery of an exploit on AT&T's website last week. They used it to get a list of email addresses belonging to iPad 3G customers. One hundred and fourteen thousand of them, in fact. AT&T...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync