Saving any QuickTime movie is a breeze if you have QuickTime Pro. I downloaded this Fantastic Four trailer (in HD), let it finish loading, and then selected File > Save As... and I was done. What if you don't want to shell out the dough for a QT Pro license? Well, Krunk4Ever (who isn't a fan of ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter