If you run, or participate in sports, you can now use your iPhone to measure your heart rate in addition to listening to your favorite tunes. Last week we mentioned that Heart Monitor [iTunes link] would be released soon, and as it turns out, it was approved by Apple this weekend. I've been testing...
A new iPhone application, currently awaiting approval from Apple, will monitor your heart rate via the built-in microphone (through either the onboard mic on the iPhone or through the mic/headset combo). The developer has released the above video demonstration. In addition to monitoring your...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app