If you run, or participate in sports, you can now use your iPhone to measure your heart rate in addition to listening to your favorite tunes. Last week we mentioned that Heart Monitor [iTunes link] would be released soon, and as it turns out, it was approved by Apple this weekend. I've been testing ...
A new iPhone application, currently awaiting approval from Apple, will monitor your heart rate via the built-in microphone (through either the onboard mic on the iPhone or through the mic/headset combo). The developer has released the above video demonstration. In addition to monitoring your ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs