If you run, or participate in sports, you can now use your iPhone to measure your heart rate in addition to listening to your favorite tunes. Last week we mentioned that Heart Monitor [iTunes link] would be released soon, and as it turns out, it was approved by Apple this weekend. I've been testing ...
A new iPhone application, currently awaiting approval from Apple, will monitor your heart rate via the built-in microphone (through either the onboard mic on the iPhone or through the mic/headset combo). The developer has released the above video demonstration. In addition to monitoring your h...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter