It's a big day for Evernote in the iOS App Store. The developer updated both its Hello contacts manager and Penultimate, the handwriting app it acquired last year. Hello was updated to include business card scanning, a feature that makes creating and updating contacts a breeze. There's also ...
Evernote introduced a new app called Hello that'll help you manage your contacts. Instead of a static list of names and addresses, Hello lets you add context to each person in your contact list. Like Evernote points out, you don't remember a person's name; you remember where you met them and what ...
Many people out there are wondering exactly which movies were featured in the iPhone 'Hello' ad. Thanks to Flickr user el frijole you need wonder no more! They took the time not only to upload a screenshot of each movie (and TV show) scene to Flickr but to also took the time to identify the source ...
We posted about the iPhone ad which appeared last night during the Oscars, but it was no where to be found on Apple's website. Now you can enjoy the ad in glorious QuickTime (HD to boot). I, for one, find it interesting that the word 'iPhone' appears no where in the ad. ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.