Android smartphone devotees have been playing a pretty cool augmented reality game since it launched in late 2013. It's called Ingress, and it's a funky real-world adaptation of the "hack the planet" game mechanic that seems to come back into style every few years -- the latest example of this bei...
Google's popular mobile augmented-reality game called Ingress will be coming to iOS in 2014, reports AllThingsD. Ingress product manager Brandon Badger confirmed the iOS port to the tech site last week, and while Badger couldn't divulge an exact release date, iOS fans of the Android game will be h...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service