Android smartphone devotees have been playing a pretty cool augmented reality game since it launched in late 2013. It's called Ingress, and it's a funky real-world adaptation of the "hack the planet" game mechanic that seems to come back into style every few years -- the latest example of this...
Google's popular mobile augmented-reality game called Ingress will be coming to iOS in 2014, reports AllThingsD. Ingress product manager Brandon Badger confirmed the iOS port to the tech site last week, and while Badger couldn't divulge an exact release date, iOS fans of the Android game will be...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature